Pokemon Evolution
You are not currently logged in. Please log in or register.
Pokemon Evolution
You are not currently logged in. Please log in or register.
Pokemon Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Evolution

A free Pokemon Forum. Battle, trade, breed, evolve, and have fun with all 493 pokemon!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:03 pm
Latest topics
» Pichu Training Land!
Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm by Kenji

» Maikeru's Planter
Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:47 pm by Maikeru

» Berry Shop
Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 pm by Maikeru

» How to grow Apricorns and Berries
Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:29 pm by Maikeru

» Announcement: Apricorns and Berries!
Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm by Maikeru

» Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil
Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 pm by Maikeru

» How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them.
Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm by Maikeru

» Easter Event! Eggs Abound!
Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:12 pm by Maikeru

» New Point system and battle system in place.
Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:26 pm by Maikeru

Top posters
Maikeru
Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations For the forum. I_voting_barRules and Regulations For the forum. I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations For the forum. I_voting_barRules and Regulations For the forum. I_vote_rcap 
Phoeniceous
Maneki Neko
Leon
Razma
Sirius
Tala
Hitogoroshi
Nurse Joy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is jinkey10

Our users have posted a total of 1339 messages in 191 subjects

Rules and Regulations For the forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Rules and Regulations For the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations For the forum.   Rules and Regulations For the forum. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Follow these rules at all times.

1. No swearing. Keep it clean or get out.

2. No "Isms", Racism, sexism, religionism, ect. People are people, and thats all.

3. No flaming. Flaming in this forum means constantly spamming a topic because you are mad at the person who posted it.

4. No Baiting. Baiting is getting someone to flame.

5. No trolling. Trolling in this forum means posting rude and derisive comments because you feel the person posting them is stupid.

6. Dont feed the Troll. If you find someone trolling, pm an administrator. Do not argue with them.

7. Listen to the Admins and Mods. They are here to make your forum life easier.

8. Be patient with Mods/Admins. They have hard jobs, no need to make them harder.

Follow these simple rules and your life becomes much easier.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonevo.forummotion.com

Rules and Regulations For the forum.
Page 1 of 1