Pokemon Evolution
You are not currently logged in. Please log in or register.
Pokemon Evolution
You are not currently logged in. Please log in or register.
Pokemon Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Evolution

A free Pokemon Forum. Battle, trade, breed, evolve, and have fun with all 493 pokemon!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:03 pm
Latest topics
» Pichu Training Land!
Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm by Kenji

» Maikeru's Planter
Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:47 pm by Maikeru

» Berry Shop
Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 pm by Maikeru

» How to grow Apricorns and Berries
Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:29 pm by Maikeru

» Announcement: Apricorns and Berries!
Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm by Maikeru

» Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil
Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 pm by Maikeru

» How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them.
Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm by Maikeru

» Easter Event! Eggs Abound!
Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:12 pm by Maikeru

» New Point system and battle system in place.
Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:26 pm by Maikeru

Top posters
Maikeru
Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_vote_lcapPokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_voting_barPokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_vote_lcapPokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_voting_barPokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_vote_rcap 
Phoeniceous
Maneki Neko
Leon
Razma
Sirius
Tala
Hitogoroshi
Nurse Joy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is jinkey10

Our users have posted a total of 1339 messages in 191 subjects

Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil   Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Maikeru and his newly hatched Cyndaquil went to the training area to teach Cyndaquil more moves. First, he had Cyndaquil repeatedly use pound against a tree nearby. For hours, Cyndaquil repeatedly tackled over and over again until its power and speed grew large enough for him to learn a new move. This move was Quick Attack. Maikeru was pleased at Cyndaquil's ability to learn moves this quickly, so they took a break and started again when they had eaten lunch. This time he had Cyndaquil practice using Ember so as to increase the power of his fire type moves. This soon led to her getting larger amounts of fire, and much more power. Soon it seemed as if her mouth spewed forth an immense amount of fire instead of a normal ember, so he told Cyndaquil to roll after doing it, and lo, it was a Flame Wheel. Maikeru was very pleased with Cyndaquil, so he went off to give him a break, but as he was leaving, Cyndaquil started to glow! It was evolving into a Quilava! As the glow cleared, a Quilava stood before him, her lustrious gold coat even more amazing.

Total word count: 200 [O.o wow, on the dot...]
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonevo.forummotion.com
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil   Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 pm

After having evolved, both Maikeru and Quilava wanted her to learn a new move, so they spent day after day training. It took a while, but eventually she started to show her ability to use Swift. Maikeru kept edging her on, trying to get her to use it, but it seemed futile, until another Trainer with a Quilava came by. He was intrigued by Her shiny coat, and so Maikeru asked if his Quilava knew Swift. Long story short, the new trainers Quilava showed her how to use swift, and soon she learned it herself.

Total words: 98
Words till next evolution: 402
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonevo.forummotion.com

Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil
Page 1 of 1