Pokemon Evolution
You are not currently logged in. Please log in or register.
Pokemon Evolution
You are not currently logged in. Please log in or register.
Pokemon Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Evolution

A free Pokemon Forum. Battle, trade, breed, evolve, and have fun with all 493 pokemon!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:03 pm
Latest topics
» Pichu Training Land!
Pichu Training Land! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm by Kenji

» Maikeru's Planter
Pichu Training Land! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:47 pm by Maikeru

» Berry Shop
Pichu Training Land! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 pm by Maikeru

» How to grow Apricorns and Berries
Pichu Training Land! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:29 pm by Maikeru

» Announcement: Apricorns and Berries!
Pichu Training Land! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm by Maikeru

» Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil
Pichu Training Land! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 pm by Maikeru

» How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them.
Pichu Training Land! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm by Maikeru

» Easter Event! Eggs Abound!
Pichu Training Land! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:12 pm by Maikeru

» New Point system and battle system in place.
Pichu Training Land! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:26 pm by Maikeru

Top posters
Maikeru
Pichu Training Land! I_vote_lcapPichu Training Land! I_voting_barPichu Training Land! I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
Pichu Training Land! I_vote_lcapPichu Training Land! I_voting_barPichu Training Land! I_vote_rcap 
Phoeniceous
Maneki Neko
Leon
Razma
Sirius
Tala
Hitogoroshi
Nurse Joy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is jinkey10

Our users have posted a total of 1339 messages in 191 subjects

Pichu Training Land!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Pichu Training Land! Empty
PostSubject: Pichu Training Land!   Pichu Training Land! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Name: Pichu
Race: Pichu
Looks: Pichu Training Land! 130px-172Pichu
Ability: Static
Moves:Thunder Bolt, Tail Whip ,Growl, Sweet Kiss

Kenji was bored so he decided why not train with Pichu? Kenji took his Pichu to the Electric Arena to train. Pichu seemed very friendly at first but when Kenji started to train it seemed deadly. "Ok Pichu speed first!" Kenji rold Pichu to dodge all of these rocks in 2 minutes. The Pichu obeyed and did as Kenji said. When Kenji saw Pichu's speed it was incredible. Small but scary. Kenji awaited Pichu to finish the mission as Kenji told Pichu to do. It seemed smart too. "Now strength.." Kenji told Pichu to take these rocks and move them all the way to the other side of the arena. Kenji was amazed and impressed in the speed but most of all strength of Pichu. Kenji and Pichu took a little break since Pichu was tired, Kenji treated Pichu to a little snack to get it's energy back up.

Word Count: 148
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Pichu Training Land! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pichu Training Land!   Pichu Training Land! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm

After Kenji and Pichu took their break it was time for target training. "Pichu I want you to aim at those targets and hit it in the middle.." Kenji watched Pichu aim at the targets with Thunder Bolt and Kenji was impressed. Kenji waited for Pichu to finish because after was Evasion training. Kenji saw Pichu was finished with target training. But now it was time for Evasion training. "Pichu, Floatzel will be throwing some rocks and other stuff at you. You have to dodge them just like when a person tries to hit you." Floatzel was sent out and was told to throw rocks and other stuff at Pichu. While Pichu was avading the rocks and other stuff, Kenji standed watching Pichu dodge the items. Kenji was not only impressed but was happy the Pichu was improving. Pichu evaded most of the items but got hit by 2 or so. Kenji told Pichu to take a break since it seemed tired. Kenji returned his Folatzel back into it's pokeball, "Floatzel return." Kenji and Pichu rested and waited for Pichu to catch up to it's breath. After that Kenji and Pichu went back onto the field. "Now it's time to start Attack training.. This is were you have some fun and attack dummies and other stuff. Pichu go attack those dummies over there with Thunder Bolt." said Kenji. Kenji watched Pichu again, Kenji sent out all his pokemon to watch Pichu. "Come on iut everyone!" Pichu got better and better every time. All of Kenji's pokemon including himself watched Pichu attack those dummies with Thunde Bolt. Then it was time to take a break because Pichu was loosing energy. "Pichu come back here and take a nice break." said Kenji. "All of you return." Kenji returned all of his pokemon except Pichu into their pokeballs. Kenji gave Pichu some water and some Pokesnacks to get some energy.

Wordcount: 316

316 + 148 = 464

A TOTAL OF 464 WORD ALL TOGETHER!
Back to top Go down

Pichu Training Land!
Page 1 of 1