Pokemon Evolution
You are not currently logged in. Please log in or register.
Pokemon Evolution
You are not currently logged in. Please log in or register.
Pokemon Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Evolution

A free Pokemon Forum. Battle, trade, breed, evolve, and have fun with all 493 pokemon!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:03 pm
Latest topics
» Pichu Training Land!
How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm by Kenji

» Maikeru's Planter
How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:47 pm by Maikeru

» Berry Shop
How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 pm by Maikeru

» How to grow Apricorns and Berries
How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:29 pm by Maikeru

» Announcement: Apricorns and Berries!
How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm by Maikeru

» Pokemon Move training and Evolution: Cyndaquil
How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 pm by Maikeru

» How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them.
How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm by Maikeru

» Easter Event! Eggs Abound!
How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:12 pm by Maikeru

» New Point system and battle system in place.
How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:26 pm by Maikeru

Top posters
Maikeru
How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_vote_lcapHow teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_voting_barHow teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_vote_lcapHow teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_voting_barHow teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_vote_rcap 
Phoeniceous
Maneki Neko
Leon
Razma
Sirius
Tala
Hitogoroshi
Nurse Joy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is jinkey10

Our users have posted a total of 1339 messages in 191 subjects

How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. Empty
PostSubject: How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them.   How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Since you can't catch evolved pokemon, you must be wondering how you get them? Well, from training of course! I have recently added a section called the pokemon training area. This is the place you rp with pokemon to teach them new moves, and sometimes... evolve them. Here is how.

Steps to Teach a Pokemon a new Move:

1. Make a topic in the Pokemon Training section.

2. Write a 50 Word post.

3. Add the move to your pokemon's roster.

Rules for new moves:

1. The pokemon must be able to learn the move by leveling up to learn it this way.

2. You cannot teach the strongest move it can now. You must teach it the lowest first, then start moving up.

Steps to Evolving a pokemon:

1. Make a topic in the Pokemon Training Section.

2. Write as long as a post as needed by this chart:

IF it evolves at levels 7-16: 200 words or mulitple posts with this many total.
If it evolves at leveles 17-25: 300 words or multiple posts with this many total.
If it evolves at levels 26-35: 400 Words or multiple posts with this many total.
If it evolves at levels 36+: 500 words or multiple posts with this many total.

3. Have an admin look at it and approve of the evolution.

4. Evolve your pokemon.

5. Posts going to a previous evolution DO NOT count for the current one. For example: If the pokemon you have evolves at level 16 first, the 200 words do not count towards the 500 you need for the next evolution. You can however, use the old topic.

6. Pokemon that evolve by Trading will need a link box.

7. Pokemon that evolve by trading with an item will need both a link box, and the item.

8. Pokemon that evolve by stones will need the evolution stone.

9. Link boxes, Trade evo items, and evo stones can always be bought in the pokemart.

10. If you use a link box, trade evo items, or evo stones, you still need a 200 word post.

Enjoy, and start that evolution frenzy!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonevo.forummotion.com
Phoeniceous

Phoeniceous

PostSubject: Re: How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them.   How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Question. PokéAndros. They too evolve, like normal pokémon. How are we going to do this? Phoenix is different, of course, since she would need a fire stone to evolve, but for any others? Are we going to use what you posted, or...?
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them.   How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Same rules apply, but instead of a trainer putting their pokemon through training, Poke'andros change themselves. As for pokemon that evolve through trading, they need a link box.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them.   How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Btw i just remembered, the topic you and Sirius have open counts, so you just need a fire stone and Sirius can evolve anytime he wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them.   How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How teach your pokemon new moves, And how to evolve them.
Page 1 of 1